1. I'm studying Bussines at the university of the Basque Country, but I've always had a thing for fashion, so I created this blog because I was in the need of sharing my fashion pasion with the entire world.
2. I'm the best when it comes of telling jokes.
3. My real surname is: Da Conceição, but my grandfather translated it into spanish many years ago. The result is: De la Concepción.
4. My favourite book it's ''Kafka on the shore'' and my favourite writer is Haruki Murakami, who wrote my favourite book.
5. I've only traveled to four countries in the world: Portugal, Spain, France and Italy. (Soon I'll go to England WOOP WOOP!)
6. My name comes from the Greek and it means: Life.7. The only food that I hate are the artichokes.8. I LOVE Freddie Mercury and I hear him since I was a small child. His voice still gives me chills.9. I was a fantastic cartoonist in my youth, but I'm not sure at all if I can do the same thing right now.10. I don't bite my nails, but my hangnails, yeah, it's so unpleasant.